Perfect integration into lab furniture.
BUILT-IN SIGNALBOX2 - OBSERVE TWO FILLING LEVELS AT ONCE, PERFECT INTEGRATION INTO LAB FURNITURE.
LEDs and acoustic buzzer warn you in good time before the filling level of your collection containers reaches a critical height. During the container change, the alert can be set to silent via the new touch control panel. Pumps and other external devices can be conveniently triggered via the integrated interface.
The new, improved SymLine® Built-in Signalbox2:
- Observe two filling levels at once
- Touch control panel
- Level control through status LEDs
- Optical and acoustic alarm signals
- Compatible with switch amplifier
- All connections are on the side and are therefore not in visual range.
- The signal box is inserted into the cut-out you prepare in the front of the furniture, and fastened via four studs including screws. We can of course provide you with a drilling template.
Download the brochure - SymLine® Built-in Singalbox2
Download drill template and technical data
ATEX Compliance included!
For operation in explosion-endangered areas (Ex-zone) Ex-sensors have to be secured with a switch amplifier. Signalboxes and switch amplifier have to be placed outside of the Ex-zone.
- ATEX: A widely used synonym for the ATEX directives of the European Union. The term ATEX is derived from the French abbreviation for Atmosphere Explosive. This directive covers two guidelines in the field of explosion prevention, namely the ATEX product directive 94/9/EG and the ATEX Operating Directive 1999/92/EG.
Code: II 1G Ex ia IIC T5 Ga